A meeting room is available for public use during regular library hours unless special permission from the library director is granted. There is no charge to use the room for nonprofit, educational, or informational purposes. Direct sales from the library are not permitted. The library director will handle reservations and approval of usage, but the Board of Trustees has final authority to approve usage in event of a dispute.
- Musical programs must receive permission from the Board of Trustees
- The Mediapolis Public Library may NOT be used as an official address or headquarters for any organization
- Use of library space in no way implies library endorsement of the ideas expressed in the meeting or of the aims and goals of the organization using the facilities.
- General program information and contact name and phone number must be supplied to staff at time of reservation.
- Reservations for the room must be made in advance; however, if room is not reserved, it will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- All advertising placed in the library must be approved by the library director in advance.
- Groups may be asked to fill out an informational sheet before using room.
- It is the responsibility of reserving groups to set up and tear down room.
- Groups are responsible for discipline of participants and care of the facility.
- Cleaning charges will be levied if room is not left clean
- Refreshments may be served
- No alcoholic beverages permitted
- No smoking permitted